Join us for a one day Workshop in the heart of Cape Town!
This practical , hands-on workshop allows you to get involved and shoot with two professionals to guide you and answer all your questions!
It promises to be a fun filled day, where we get to meet fellow creatives and help you to grow your skill set as a food photographer / stylist!
Is this workshop for you?
- are you looking to better your photography for social media and blogs?
- are you looking for more creative content.
- suitable for everyone regardless of your skill level. Only passion required!
We will focus on:
- teaching and shooting in different styles
- using various set ups + props
- create a variety of looks using lighting and props
R2500 ( secure your spot by paying a R1000 non- refundable deposit, balance can be paid on the day!)
What to expect:
Our day will start with a coffee / tea and light snack at 9h30 on the 25th May at Big Food Studios in Gardens.
We will kick off with a quick intro / meet & greet and then dive straight into some tech talk leading to practical set ups for you to shoot. We'll have some fun props and food to play around with and create your own beautiful images!
There will be lovely snacks and bevvies throughout the day and a practical goodie bag to take home and practice your new skills with!
We aim to wrap the day up around 15h30 with a short review and little Q&A.
To book, contact Michelle on 079 468 9377 or email on email@example.com!